Highlights in this edition :-
- The Government relaxes some social distancing guidelines for travel on buses. The capacity increase has been enabled as its “roadmap” enters its penultimate stage – for the record we give brief details of what individual operators are telling their passengers Stagecoach South launch a new look for Coastliner 700 buses.
- Goodwood Events bus services for 2021.
- Brighton & Hove Buses double-deck vaccination bus.
- Brighton & Hove Buses / Metrobus improve their ticketing app.
- Compass Bus buy three more Enviro200 MMC.
- First Hampshire & Dorset have three more open-top buses for a new service at Weymouth.
- Seven Sisters Bus & Coach updates its open-top fleet with ex-Original London Tour open-tops.
- The Old Southdown: Mystery Drives from Worthing and Littlehampton – drivers’ manual.
This 36 page edition with seven topical colour photographs is now being printed and should be received by members around the end of the first week in June.