Highlights in this edition :-
- Stagecoach South buses loaned for events.
- Operators adjust their time tables for the start of the new school year.
- Brighton & Hove Buses tests a high-speed axle bus on route 29.
- Brighton & Hove Buses launches a new Breeze up to the Downs display bus.
- Xelabus takes over Island Line rail replacement services from First Hampshire & Dorset.
- Metrobus changes some local services in Crawley.
- Seven Sisters Bus & Coach runs Twilight Tours on clement evenings in August.
- After Southdown: Former Southdown Bristol VR EAP 984V in preservation.
- Stokes Bay, Gosport Rally report.
- Tinker’s Park Rally report.
- 40th Anniversary (Crowborough) Tour report.
- SEC October evening meeting cancelled.
- SEC “On Line Shop” opens for 2021 Publications.
This 44 page edition with seven photographs (six of them topical and in colour) should be received by members during the first few days of September.