Highlights in this edition :-
- All operators continue to adjust services to cater for changing needs of
- Stagecoach South acquires heritage CPPTD open-top PD2/12 from Stagecoach
- Stagecoach continues its fleet repainting programme.
- Brighton & Hove Buses buys an ex-Airport bendi-bus for spare parts.
- Brighton & Hove City Council commission bus service franchising study.
- First Hampshire & Dorset transfer Southampton City Red buses to Weymouth.
- Portsmouth service 25 enhanced for the summer season.
- Gosport Borough Council, FH&D and Gosport Ferry trial a Park & Float service.
- The Big Lemon plans an all-electric fleet.
- Seven Sisters Bus & Coach buys another ex-Original London Tour open-top.
- The Old Southdown: Uckfield garage.
This 40 page edition with seven colour photographs (six of them topical)
should be received by members towards the end of the first complete week