Highlights in this edition :-
- Open-top seasonal sightseeing buses return to service in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings.
- Brighton & Hove Buses amends the environmental slogans on its Enviro400ERs.
- Brighton & Hove Buses ridership just half of pre-pandemic levels.
- Compass Bus run a river footbridge replacement shuttle service at Littlehampton.
- First Group to sell its United States First Student and First Transit holdings in order to strengthen its United Kingdom business.
- Special Feature: Hastings in 1986-87, with the sad decline of Stage Coach 799.
- Report on the Zoom presentation given by Roger French on Tuesday, 20th April.
This 36 page edition with seven topical colour photographs is now being printed and should be received by members around the middle of the first week in May.