Highlights in this edition :-
- Stagecoach South exchange five Coastliner 700 double-decks from Worthing for saloons from service 23 to provide extra capacity at Portsmouth.
- Stagecoach South alters late evening timetables at Basingstoke and Winchester due to the enforced closure of pubs and restaurants at 22.00.
- Stagecoach South East vehicle news brought up to date.
- Brighton & Hove takes delivery of Enviro400ERs for route 1/1A.
- Brighton & Hove takes an ex-Arriva London dual-entrance StreetDeck Micro-Hybrid on loan.
- First Group and Go-Ahead Group annual reports comment on difficult times.
- The Big Lemon, Ham’s Travel and Seaford and District all purchase additional vehicles.
- Stagecoach turns 40 – we have the first part of a Special Feature.
This 40 page edition with seven topical colour photographs is now being printed and should be despatched around the middle of the first week of November.