Highlights in this edition :-
- Stagecoach South buses loaned for more events.
- Edward Hodgson, Managing Director, Stagecoach South to leave the company in October.
- Stagecoach South East acquire eight Polish Scania double-decks from Stagecoach London.
- Ed Wills to be new Managing Director of Brighton & Hove / Metrobus.
- Brighton & Hove has a second (slightly different) Breeze up to the Downs display bus.
- Brighton & Hove to introduce a ‘Coaster Local’ livery for route 27.
- Both Brighton & Hove and Metrobus services affected by motorists queuing for petrol.
- Lewes Bus Station to be redeveloped?
- Compass Bus moves its head office and fleet in Worthing and round the corner in Lewes.
- First Hampshire & Dorset seeks government funding for new buses.
- National Express in talks to buy Stagecoach.
- Amberley Autumn Bus Show and Showbus reports.
This 40 page edition with seven topical colour photographs should be received by members during the first few days of the first complete week of October.